Monday, April 18, 2016

Church #115 - St. Stanislaus, Woonsocket




As I expected, this is an awesome little church, and I really enjoyed my Mass experience here. I included Mass here as part of my Woonsocket route for my pilgrimage, and it took me longer than I thought, so unfortunately I was late. I loved listening to the Mass in Polish my first time around (at St. Joseph in Central Falls), and I was looking forward to hearing it again.



The church is small, and the Mass was very full. Not surprisingly, I got plenty of stares from people, especially since I was dressed like a backpacker. There were lots of families with kids. In typical Polish style, the front of the church is filled with art, including the obligatory picture of John Paul II. Almost everyone in the congregation chose to kneel down and receive Communion on the tongue. 



No comments:

Post a Comment